Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to know ME

I randomly fell upon Keely's page by browsing blog after blog and I found this other ingenious idea called Getting to know YOU!. A few questions every Sunday; Seriously, how do these awesomefuncool bloggers come up with this stuff? I'll never know. But I am so glad I found her. If you want to play along, please link back up to her website.





1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc

I would love to have his flight. Going everywhere on this big planet in a matter of seconds? I'm down.

2. The best thing I ever won is....?

My bf's heart and soul! *Cue AWWWWW.*


3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

Yes, I've skyped with my buddy B.


4. What is your favorite Summer month?

July; I don't know why but I love the month of July.

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

Ocean most definitely.

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

My second summer of high school; at that point I was very close with one of my good friends Veronica and we spent our entire summer together; from Britannia Beach, to eating popsicles while walking to her house passing by all the boys that would stop by non-stop. What more could a girl want?

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

Dresses from H&M; market places.

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

I have been watching the World Cup since it started! My bf got me hooked to it.

4 comments:

  1. I want flying super powers too :(

    xoxo
    Alien

    http://alienslabyrinth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm not the only one watching the World Cup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. your boyfriends heart! :)

    Don't you just miss those summers where you had no worries what so ever? I wish I could turn back time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Carina-Yeah, my bf's heart! He tells me that everyday.

    I know! Omg! Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and enjoy my adolescence instead of wishing to grow up more faster; if only I knew then what I know now!!

    @Courtney, you are definitely not alone!

    @Alien- lool! How about we steal it from him? Is there a way?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog; it is well appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails