Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tag!

Oh how I live for tags. But tags are so easy to do and fun to read; you get to know someone through various miscellaneous questions. So I tag everyone who reads this.


1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was Raisins; I know people often eat raisins
but I cannot help but feel like I'd be eating old wrinkly people when I think about eating raisins. RANDOM!

2. My best friends are Crazy!!!! And funny! And truly random!!! Oh I just love them!

3. If I could live in a different era it would be the victorian era because of the fashion.

4. If you should only know one thing about me it should be that I love my friends and family more than life itself.

5. My favorite book of all time is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

6. The one beauty product I cannot live without is lip gloss.

7. Blogging is a new part of my life; a wonderful way to fully express all the thoughts cramped up in my little head.

8. If I could star in a movie with one actor/actress, it would be Jennifer Anniston; I simply love her to bits.

9. One of the best feelings in the world is knowing I made a difference, however minor it can be.

10. My current obsession is chinese food. My mouth just started watering at the thought of it.

11. What's for dinner tonight ? Penne pasta with sweet peas and bolognaise sauce.

12. The last thing I bought was Cosmopolitan Magazine.

13. I am currently listening to Like a prayer- Glee Cast Version- The power of Madonna.

14. If I could have a home, totally paid for, totally furnished anywhere in the world, it would be in New York City.

15. The one thing I would change about myself is my stubborness.

16. If you could go anywhere in the world in the next hour, where would you go? Tahiti. I need some sun and beach.

17. The languages I would love to learn are Korean and Swahili.

18. My favorite quote is:
"Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
that I shall say good night till it be morrow."
Romeo and Juliet- Shakespeare.

19. I am most afraid of regrets. oh and snakes. and heights. and small spaces. and amphibians.

20. My favorite colour is All the many, pretty shades of purple.

21. My dream job is anything that allows me to be able to write.

22. The one thing that brings a smile to my face instantaneously is My friends and I watching FRIENDS.

23. The one word I use a lot is, well it's more of a sentence but it's "Excuse you?"

24. When I'm feeling blue I eat chocolate, curl up and listen to music, cry my eyes out in order to get everything out, get up, put music on and start to write.

25. What inspires me is nature, sunsets, moonlight, people, friends, music, books, family, tv, relationships; everything inspires me in one way or another.

26. My favorite season is, well it's a tie between fall and winter. I love when the leaves change colours during the fall and how beautiful is any scenery with bright orange leafed trees and fallen leaves on the ground. I also love the first fall of the snow during the winter and the winter snowstorms.

27. My favorite dessert has to be any kind of cheesecake; I die for that stuff.

28. How many tabs are open on your browser right now? 9; haha, you can tell I'm a multi-tasker.

29. What was the first thought that crossed your mind this morning when you looked in the mirror? Whoa, I need more sleep.

30. The best piece of advice I was ever given was " If you do not question everything, you will fall for everything."

31. If I had a millions dollars to give to one charity, I would give it to a charity who would offer the people who live in the slums a decent, proper neighborhood.

32. If at first you don't succeed, quit whining and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog; it is well appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails