Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Belief.


"Believe and act as if it was impossible to fail."
Charles F. Kettering

I believe in the color blue. I believe in its power to calm me down. I believe that white lies are the same as regular lies. I believe that life is ours for the taking and that we have to enjoy every single bit of it, the good and the bad. I believe in "carpe diem". I believe in saying out loud what you hold inside. I believe that moments should not wasted because we never get another chance to live it again. I believe that laughing is the best remedy to any kind of aches. I believe in holding on when everything is falling apart. I believe in kissing- kissing a lot. I believe that ice cream and chocolate is the answer to my heartaches. I believe that happiness comes from within. I believe that happy people are the prettiest people, no matter what shape or size. I believe that candy will always remind me of my childhood. I believe in God that cares about me and who watches over me. I believe in honesty and communication. I believe in the power of love. I believe in true friendships. I believe in myself. And I still believe in mankind's goodness even though we've been proven wrong time and time again. What do you believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog; it is well appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails