Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Faith in fate.

I got a call from a friend I haven't heard from in a long while today and I thought things would be awkward, but it really wasn't. I was pleasantly surprised. You see, lately, I had become so bitter and so lonesome that I didn't want to talk to anyone; Iwouldn't pick up my phone or talk to anyone. I had become angry and bitter but what I came to realise is that this phone call was bound to be my wake-up call. No matter who I meet in my life, no matter what I go through, everything is bound to happen because it's bound to; it's fate. I believe that even if I work my butt off in life, or that something occurs in all my "ships" whether it'd be friendships or relationships, the outcome will be determined by fate. Now, that doesn't mean that I won't work my butt off in life just because I believe in fate, or that I will let anything or anyone come in between my ships. But I do believe that when it comes to a certain point in all situations, things will be eventually out of your hands, because whatever that is bound to happen will happen, sooner or later.

What do you think? Do you believe in fate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog; it is well appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails