Saturday, May 08, 2010

Six Senses Saturdays.

Hello folks! Yes, I thought I'd bring back "folks"; I think we just don't say it enough. Say it out loud 2 or 3 times and let that wonderful thought just swirl around in your head. Now, while you do that, I've came across this idea on Julia's blog and I think it is simply wonderful. If you feel like doing this, please link back up to her website.


***
Right Now I'm...

Tasting:
Green mint tea; who doesn't love mint tea, seriously? I feel like an egyptian princess whenever I drink mint tea, for some odd reason.

Smelling:
My Body Shop Satsuma hand cream.

Seeing:
A dark, cloudy day outside my window.

Hearing:
Glee music: First Volume; I don't know what I would do without Glee. It makes my insides all happy.

Touching:
myself? lol {In case you didn't know, I have the sense of humor of an 8-year-old boy}; no seriously, it's my hair. I have to run my fingers through my bangs in order to find inspiration; it's a reflex.

Feeling:
A little sick; I have the stomach flu and tea is the only thing my stomach can handle right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog; it is well appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails