Monday, May 17, 2010

Uninspired.

Hello Everyone!!!

I have been away from blogging for awhile now; I just haven't had any inspiration for the past few days. It sucked not to be able to write. I've missed it tremendously. But now I am back.

You may also notice that I've changed up my blog layout. Although I liked my previous layout I just had a hard time reading it because it didn't have much space and everything was pretty much cramped up. I thought if I had such a problem, then some of you might as well so I decided on Minima Stretch and there are not enough cute backgrounds for Minima Stretch; let's just say I spent hours searching for the right background.

Now, which layout do you prefer? The old one or the new one? Please leave me a comment.


Thanks so much and I'll be back with new posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog; it is well appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails